Monday, June 19

Welcome to the world Herbert!

As you can see to the right, I have adopted a pet hedgehog named "Herbert". He is very adorable but a little bit shy.

Other news...

Flin and I celebrated our two and half year anniversary of long-distance-relationship (LDR)--over the phone, of course--today. I am very happy that we work so hard to continue our relationship even though many people have their doubts about LDRs. We make it a point to see each other every three months, whether it is him or me flying across the ocean. I just keep thinking positively and listening to other LDR stories (I was surprised on how people I have met who did the LDR and now, they are together in the same zip code...amazing!).

I can't wait to see him in August and to see where fate takes us. Happy anniversary, sweetie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home