Monday, June 5

My beginning


So, call me a worrier, but I have been thinking a lot later on how my life has changed and how I need to adapt quickly. Last night, I stayed awake wondering how I am going to get health insurance as a indecisive-newly-graduated-hoping to get into dental school person. Hmm...it is not a really good feeling, so this weekend, I am tackling the insurance lingo and understanding which plan I can have (or afford)!

Other than that, I feel a mixture of nerves for my future but excited for my current situation...augh, I feel like, well, a new graduate--yes, laugh away but remember you were here one time ago...

best.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Peggy W said...

Hello, Emily! I love seeing what you are up to via your blog. What is your summer address? Will you be in MN at all? Where is Ashley? I'm in Mpls for the moment but will go to the lake on Thursday--hopefully in the afternoon but it may be in the evening. I LOVE it there: loons; garden; vegging out; eagles, herons, woodpeckers, phoebes, owls, wild turkeys; deer who are eat my hosta; eating good food; taking pontoon rides; sleeping; hot tubbing; hanging out with Bob and our friends. I can imagine how you miss dear F. I couldn't stand our "long-distance" relationship of SF to Mpls. I moved to MN 7 months after I met Bob; married him 2 months later. We were older then (31 and 38) but I clearly remember the urgency...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home