Friday, June 2

The countdown begins...


F left for Germany yesterday afternoon and this morning he called when he arrived across the ocean in London. I have to admit that I am not very happy or cheerful today but I am very appreciative for the three weeks that I had with F.
We spent a lot of time hanging out and relaxing (our mini summer vacation) and we even got to go on a road trip of the pacific northwest (I will blog about it later)...

I am missing F, though. His scent and presence seems to be all around me here in my room. I miss his comments about "nice watch" or "lets get a starbucks" or "i love you". I can't believe that our relationship spans 5535 miles (8907 km)! Long distance can be pretty hard on the heart and even though I know that I am going to see Florian in less than three months, I still find it hard to say "see you soon" after our visits.


Now, my summer begins and I have a lot to get done before the end of August...

My summer plans:
--apply for dental school
--biology research
--RA work
--getting back in shape

Then, before I know it, I will be able to see my family and then, I fly to Hamburg to be with F!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home