Tuesday, August 1

sums it all up

3 weeks left at mills
5 weeks until I am in Hamburg!

Here is a song that I think sums up my feelings right now as a current graduate...

Through the dark
By KT Tunstall


As I walk away,
I look over my shoulder
To see what I'm leaving behind

Pieces of puzzles
And
Wishes on eyelashes fade

Oooooh!
How do I show all the love
Inside my heart?

Well this is all new
And I'm feeling my way through the dark

And I used to talk
With honest conviction
Of how I predicted my world.
I'm gonna leave it to star gazers
Tell me what your telescope says

Oh, what is in store for me now?
It's coming apart...

I know that it's true
'cause I'm feeling my way through the dark.

Try to find a light on somewhere
Try to find a light on somewhere
I'm finding I'm falling in love with the dark, oh yeah

Oh oh what do I know I don't care
Where I stand

From a troubles are few
As I'm feeling my way through the dark
Through the dark
I'm feeling my way through the dark

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emilyyy...!! How have u been? 3 weeks left at Mills? that's sad.... i miss Mills...n i miss u girls too.. i sent an email to you before, write me back sometime, k? i love you i love you i love you >.<

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Sauna geldrop Fishing salmon silver tip Discount golf tee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home