Thursday, July 13

change of plans...eek!

7 WEEKS!

The countdown continues to tick down to my long-waited transition. I am frantically trying to cram in two jobs, studying for the DAT dental test, and enjoy my last moments here at Mills. Lately, I have been checking out other crafty and/or germany blogs plus the website, www.etsy.com. It is a great website for unique gifts and ideas! I am also trying to plan my trip to HH, including buying a ticket and which german class to take. Any suggestions for a good German language school in Hamburg?

For the past month, I have been looking for reasonable plane tickets to HH. I was going to fly out of Southern California directly to LAX. I saw a great ticket for $730, which is a great price for a fligth to Europe from the west coast. But it was replaced by a more expensive ticket (of course)- right now, it is about $860. But I guess it was all meant to be, because today I found out that I am going to fly to Wisconsin with my family to see my extended family! Woohoo! I thought that it might be next spring before I got a chance to fly out and see my family including my grandma and the two newest additions to the family. I am really glad that I didn't buy my ticket yet.

My latest completed knitting project:



Off by post to zwei deutsche Babys (Herzlich Glückwunsch)!

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Nate said...

I attended this school in 2001. I can only recommend it.
http://www.deutsch-institut.de/

Good luck in Germany!

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... really funny t shirts 2006 cadillac cts-v sedan with spinners huge cock balls pics how do you wear a japanese blouses http://www.aldactone-interaction-zocor.info Buying inkjets Valium before an mri Phil jones basketball Trail shoes for winter running Aeg vacuum cleaners providers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home