Tuesday, April 11

Let the countdown begin...

So, it is official. 31 days. Then, I will have my biochem degree. Thanks everyone for being so support these past couple of crazy months :) I really appreciate it.

I did my last admission panal yesterday and it was really hard to think that I was the senior on the panal. I remember 4 years ago when I was the freshwoman on the panal and the seniors, next to me, were ready to take the next step...into the real world.
Now, that student is me and it is scary. But at the same time, it is exciting and fresh and I am starting to feel that twitch of starting new in my life...

So, I hope to see some of you at graduation (in 31 days!) or along the road someday in the future :)

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Em!

You deserve it for all your hard work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home