Friday, March 17

Chiyuki's forward...

Here are four items for each category that was inspired by my sweetie Chiyuki:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
Mills Admissions
EF-International School-R.D
Organic Chemistry lab and Calculus TA
Babysitter

Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over and Have:
Pride and Prejudice
The Prince and Me
7 Zwerge
Run Lola Run

Four Places I've Lived:
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Plymouth, Minnesota
Oakland, California
Dana Point, California

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Gilmore Girls
Oprah
DW-World News
24

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
Hamburg, Germany
Paris, France
Newport Beach, California
Seattle, Washington

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
www.mills.edu
www.cnn.com
www.facebook.com
www.sfgate.com

Four Favorite Foods:
Strawberry Yogurt with fruit
German breakfast wurst on fresh bread and tomatoes
Chocolate...any kind...I am not picky...
Pizza and pasta

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
Germany
Italy
Sweden
Boston, MA (only four days left)

Those are my favorites grouped into 4's...
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home